Maksim pics

Sunday, April 5, 2009

New video

Remember the song I liked most of Maksim? I mentioned it in her biography...It was called Ne Otdam (не отдам, in Russian). Anyhow, there is a brand new music video that just came out for it and I'd like to share it with you. It comes form the fan site www.maxim-fans.ru . At some points in the video the sound may seem distorted...this is normal, it is not your hearing that is the problem as I hear the distortion as well. I do not know the purpose for this but its still an awesome song, awesome video and classic Maksim stuff! Besides, she's more gorgeous than ever in this video.
Without further ado, *Drum roll*, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you...the video:

I apologize, the video seems to have been removed due to copyright infringment. Ill try to find it again and post it as soon as I can.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

ITS BACK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment