Maksim pics

Sunday, April 19, 2009

More news

Maksim apparently (according to www.maksimfan.ru) got 2 nominations at the yearly national musical television reward Муз-ТВ (MUZA- TV) 2009. «Лучшая исполнительница» which translates to best executor, and «Лучшая песня» which I'm guessing is best video or something...I really don't know for sure but it was for her song «Научусь летать» (Nauchus Letat) which, by the way, you can listen to on this site (at the bottom on the music player :D).

Another point, according to a reliable source, apparently Maksim believes her daughter resembles more her father than her mother (honestly, I personally don't know how you can tell the difference at this stage...) which she confessed in an interview. In fact, on the 15th of April, "Vadim Voronov, Alice Seleznev and Sergey Melnikov in no way could believe appearance in the studio of that day's guest speaker!" (Who was of course Maksim). Alice even asked: «Как тебе удается так хорошо выглядеть, спустя всего месяц после рождения дочки? Совсем ничего не ешь?»...haha got you there ;)...you don't read Russian, do you?
Well, it translates to: "Only month after giving birth to your daughter, how is it that you can already appear on air and look so good? Do you starve yourself? How do you look so good?”
(Thank God for Google translator and my patience and skill to decipher the translation)

I also sometimes wonder how Maksim looks so good...I guess its a Russian thing...who knows.

Anyhow, she apparently pulls it off by sharing her food with her daughter and by singing lullabies to her before her sleep (I don't know how that keeps you in shape...I guess she does all sorts of dances to keep her entertained as well...haha I just pictured Maksim breakdancing...odd).

So these are a couple of updates on Maksim...however inaccurate they may be, they are still updates nonetheless. As soon as I get a reply from the site giving me possibly more information, or correcting anything I may have said wrong, I will be putting it up here.

Until then, CONGRATS ON THE NOMINATIONS MAKSIM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment