Maksim pics

Monday, April 13, 2009

Music player

I have added a music player with songs from Maksim on the bottom of the page. It will play songs at random when you visit the website. If you have special requests for which songs you'd like me to put or if you think I should change/remove it, please let me know. Feel free to comment. :D

Ps: I know that some of the songs (actually most of them) aren't the full versions but rather small samples. I do not want to violate any copyright infringement so I will not be posting the whole songs. They are just to give you a taste of Maksim so as to make your browsing of this page more pleasant. Moreover, the shorter the clips, the more songs you get to listen to, right? And who doesn't want to hear the most songs from Maksim? That was a rhetorical question. :)

One more thing: some of the songs have weird titles that make no sense such as "çélâ". If you would like to know the titles of those songs, please send me a message and I will give them to you. I apologize for the inconvenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment